英文表白句子,有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗,英文表白句子,有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗
★You make my heart smile.
我的心因你而笑。
★My heart is with you.
我的愛與你同在。
★Tell me you are mine. I"ll be yours through all the years, till the end of time.
請告訴我你是我的。歲歲年年,我都屬于你,永遠永遠。
★我早上愿意醒來為兩個理由: 鬧鐘和你 There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.
★Where there is great love, there are always miracles.
哪里有真愛存在,哪里就有奇跡。
★When the words "I love you" were said by you for the first time, my world blossoms.
第一次聽到你對我說"我愛你",我的世界一瞬間鮮花綻開。
★The darkness is no darkness with thee.
有了你,黑暗不再是黑暗。
★First impression of you is most lasting.
對你最初的印象,久久難以忘懷。
★我知道你最喜歡這首歌,我也知道你的心思,我想你。 I know you like this song most and I know what you are thinking about ,too, I miss you .
★Love me little and love me long.
不求情意綿綿,但求天長地久。
★If I know what love is, it is because of you.
因為你,我懂得了愛。
★With the wonder of your love, the sun above always shines.
擁有你美麗的愛情,太陽就永遠明媚。
★Precious things are very few in this world. That is the reason there is just one you.
在這世上珍貴的東西總是罕有,所以這世上只有一個你。
★To the world you may be one person,but to one person you may be the world.
對于世界而言,你是一個人;但是對于某人,你是他的整個世界。
★Who travels for love finds a thousand miles not longer than one.
在愛人眼里,一千里的旅程不過一里。
★I miss you so much already and I haven"t even left yet!
盡管還不曾離開,我已對你朝思暮想!
★Brief is life, but love is long.
生命雖短,愛卻綿長。
★Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,so that when we finally meet the person,we will know how to be grateful.
在遇到夢中人之前,上天也許會安排我們先遇到別人;在我們終于遇見心儀的人時,便應當心存感激
★The soul cannot live without love.
靈魂不能沒有愛而存在。
★I love you not because of who you are,but because of who I am when I am with you.
我愛你,不是因為你是一個怎樣的人,而是因為我喜歡與你在一起時的感覺
★Look into my eyes - you will see what you mean to me.
看看我的眼睛,你會發現你對我而言意味著什么
★If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.
假如每次想起你我都會得到一朵鮮花,那么我將永遠在花叢中徜徉。
★But if the while I think on thee, dear friend, all losses are restored, and sorrows end.
只要我一想起你,親愛的人,所有的失落和遺憾煙消云散.
★Within you I lose myself, without you I find myself wanting to be lost again.
有了你,我迷失了自我。失去你,我多么希望自己再度迷失。